Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Jason. My friend and I have started a little business called Benefield & Claus Mfg selling men's soaps (cold process) on Etsy. I've been at the soap making itself for a little over a year, overcome the frustration of botched batches, seizing, and DOS and now we've finally opened our online store. We are out of Los Angeles, Calif. I look forward to meeting and learning from the members of this forum. Thank you
Jason

Welcome. Lovely soaps.

You might want to search the site for 'cosmetic' and 'claims' as your soaps that claim to do anything other than clean (Lexi and madi) are cosmetics according to the FDA and should be in line with their regs.

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the forum! Your labels are very professional looking and I especially like how the label on Ranch Hand looks like ticking. Very clever!

BTW, I don't know if you know but you can put a link to your Etsy store in your signature line.

Hi Jason, I'm new on here too. It seems to be a very friendly and informative forum. I love the idea of what you are doing. I clicked on your website link but was told the server was not found. Hopefully I'll have more joy later.

Shoshi

Success at last! Managed to access the site with no problem tonight. The soap wrappings are amazing - really professional, and nice and manly too!

Shoshi

Back