Hello

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

country gal

Reaction score
As many have said before..... I have been reading your site for sometime now. What a great bunch! I have just gotten into soap making, rather just got addicted! I never thought it would be for me....but I can't get enough. And the sleepless nights... most of you are reading, nodding your heads and laughing!!!
Well I just wanted to say "HELLO"

Jeanette

hi i am new too! and i am loving reading about it and thinking about it and day dreaming about it too..LOL

sleeplessnights.. ha ha ha... so many times I've gotten up at 2AM and made a batch of soap, or some sugar scrub... sometimes those two AM batches are awesome (basil lime peppermint, anyone?) and sometimes the next morning, you're like, "What was I thinking?"

country gal said:
As many have said before..... I have been reading your site for sometime now. What a great bunch! I have just gotten into soap making, rather just got addicted! I never thought it would be for me....but I can't get enough. And the sleepless nights... most of you are reading, nodding your heads and laughing!!!
Well I just wanted to say "HELLO"

Jeanette

:lol: Yeahhhh The first week I stayed up til 6am every night reading everything I could on soaping...then started going to bed at 4...gradually working back from there lol...soaping is sooooo addictive!!

glad you found the forum! look forward to chatting with ya!!
IanT

After 3 years, I still get new ideas to try and sometimes can't go to sleep or have to get up at 2 AM to soap. :lol: Welcome to our forum, where we are all a little soap nutty. :wink:

Paul :wink:

"With enough soap, you can blow up just about anything." --Fight Club

Latest posts

Back