Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hello all!

I just found this website from a link in another soaping forum I'm a member of. I just wanted to say 'Hi' and that I'm so glad to have found you guys. It's nice to see so many familiar names, too.

I've been soaping for a year and a half now (CP). I make other things, too, like body butter, perfume sprays and sachets, but soaping is my biggest love (or obsession :) ) out of all of them.

IrishLass

Hi Lass! You know I know you! You and I go back a ways at several soap forums. I just want to officially invite you to this great soap Forum. We are a chatty group here! You will be a great asset to our community! I wish my dear friend "Grandpa" from another forum would join us! :D :(

Anyways, so glad to see you here too. There are several familiar faces here like Birdie for example. Enjoy! I stay here most all the time now since I am a mod. Be chatting with you Lass!:wink:

Paul

Thank you all for the nice welcome! :)

Paul, it's great to see you here as a moderator! Very cool!

There's a really nice 'family feel' here, and I look forward to learning and sharing and chatting with y'all. :)

IrishLass

Back