Hello

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

Reaction score
Hi...my name is Laurie. I am from Canada. I have been cp soaping for about 3 years. Have used the same basic recipe from Soapmaker's Companion until this past summer when I got a new recipe. Now I've been making that one ever since. Ready to start experimenting with eo's and fo's and other additions. I'm very slow-moving. Wanted to make sure I liked the craft and now I am addicted, so I guess it is in my blood now. Especially now that I have found this forum.

This forum is amazing and the people are so nice and helpful and fun. I feel very inspired. Thanks for that!!!

See you around.

Thanks...my drive to make soap has only gotten stronger and my friends and family only need so much soap. I am not trying to create a business, but..........I need to make soap, ahhhh!

Thanks...I have been lurking around for about a week, intensely reading from all the different forums. This is the first time I have ever joined a forum, etc. I have learned sooooo much already.

Looking forward to doing some experimenting. I hope to have more to contribute to this forum in the future.

Latest posts

Back