hello

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micody

Reaction score
greetings to everyone, im mico from philippines. i just started this hobby of soap making and i have been searching the net for info and i found this forum. it seems to me this is the place for me to make new friends and gother more info and share what i have learned. looking forward to meet all of you. :D

thanks everyone for a warm welcome. but be warned guys, im gonna stretch your patience because i'll be asking newbies questions very soon :wink:

If it pertains to CP, let 'er fly! Love helping honest hearted folks who are willing to do their part and read, study, research, and make progress! No problem asking us more experienced soap makers anything!

Paul.... :wink:

Lumpia!

dragonfly princess said:
i will help only if I can get some Lumpia out of the deal!!!!

I love that stuff!!!

Me too! I'm addicted. And I love "Turon" (sp?) too! Yummy!
Oh, welcome, micody! I got a little carried away with...food! :D

@dragonflyprincess

"Taste of Manilla", in Warren, MI is DA BOMB!

wow you guys really knows a lot. ill even include Balut if you like.

The term lumpia derives from lunpia in the Hokkien dialect of Chinese. The recipe was brought by the Chinese immigrants from the Fujian province to South East Asia and became popular where they settle down in the Philippines and Indonesia. In the Netherlands, it's spelled as loempia which is the old Indonesian spelling for lumpia and also become the generic name for spring roll in Dutch :)

Latest posts

Back