Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motherhues

Reaction score
Hi!

My name is Selena, I am a mom of three and have been making cold process soaps for 12 years :)

My youngest is now almost two and I am getting back into production in selling soaps again (took them off my website 3 years ago ;) its too hard to make soap with teeny ones ;) ) and I am scoping out the market and just want to talk to other people who are as excited as me to be making soap and checking prices and shipping at 15 different shops for 16 different things ;)

thank you so much for having me! I read the rules (though I am confused? can I post my website in my sig or is that a no-no? I see some but the rules say NO ;) ) and am now ready to go play in the forums :)

whoo hoo, just bought my first pail of coconut oil in 3 years ;) I had been buying gallons just so I could make the soap we need as a family ;) LOL

ok, and I overuse smilies.. must stop that...

thanks Irena :) I jsut took a quick look at your website and i am COMPLETELY in love with the sculpted flower rose soap! its more beautiful than the real thing! WOW!

and nwo to browse everything else, lol ;)

motherhues said:
thanks Irena :) I jsut took a quick look at your website and i am COMPLETELY in love with the sculpted flower rose soap! its more beautiful than the real thing! WOW!

and nwo to browse everything else, lol ;)

Thank you very much! :D
The flowers are time consuming, but people love them!

Irena

Back