Hello to all!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SusanP

Reaction score
I just joined the forum yesterday, as I never knew it existed! As I review previous threads, I can see I will learn much. I have been soaping for 7 years now, but I am currently taking a break as I sell my home and relocate a couple hours from here. I’ll be building my dream home and soaping shop, and I am so very excited. In the mean while, as my soapy addiction is making me crazy by not soaping right now, I am reading articles, researching and youtubing for ideas and knowledge. I look forward to learning from all of you!

I'm completely new to both the site and soapmaking and the more I read, I think I'd better get back to quilting . . .. that takes a whole room, hubby gets the basement for woodworking. I think this might easily take up a whole room and not just the kitchen counter. .. ... Love the smell of the house though.

I'm completely new to both the site and soapmaking and the more I read, I think I'd better get back to quilting . . .. that takes a whole room, hubby gets the basement for woodworking. I think this might easily take up a whole room and not just the kitchen counter. .. ... Love the smell of the house though.

Quilting takes an entire room too! I think if you are a hobbiest, it is best to stay small. I cannot speak for everyone here, but I would be willing to bet everyone started out soaping as a hobby and quickly became obsessed, making mountains of soap. There is so much to learn and prepare for if you intend to sell it. It looks like this list will be a great knowledge resource, and YouTube is priceless. Some of the best have videos there. Happy soaping!

I just joined the forum yesterday, as I never knew it existed! As I review previous threads, I can see I will learn much. I have been soaping for 7 years now, but I am currently taking a break as I sell my home and relocate a couple hours from here. I’ll be building my dream home and soaping shop, and I am so very excited. In the mean while, as my soapy addiction is making me crazy by not soaping right now, I am reading articles, researching and youtubing for ideas and knowledge. I look forward to learning from all of you!
Hi, I just joined myself and when I saw that you were new as well, what caught my eye was you saying you will learn a lot from this forum!!!! That makes me feel more confident in soap making!!!!

welcome-9.gif Everyone

Latest posts

Back