Hello..to all :D

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yahawahay

Humbling receiving, Graciously giving.
Reaction score
Okay, I have been reaping the benefits too long and thought I would pay up for all the good tips fellow members have been posting and for that I say a big thank you!!
There comes a point where we/I have to take responsibility for the knowledge that comes from others that benefits our lives and like most I felt exempt from having to pass this knowledge and the gifts that is the direct result of this understanding however, today is not the case. I became a paying member. I am no expert at the Apothecary craft however, that is why I am here to soak in as much as I am capable and pass my experiences on. Whether you know it or not you are a big help even for peeps who just pop in for a little guidance and reap the benefits like I have for so long :D. Enough for now. Have a good day.
Namaste

1634320860428.png

Welcome, good to have you with us! Those soaps looks good, the details are so clean and crisp!

Sandi, is that you? Lol, I had to do a double take on your avatar, it reminded me of Sandi Toksvig from QI, she is a hoot! (don`t worry @ResolvableOwl, you are a hoot`n a half! That means more, in tech speak 😁)

Sandi (2).jpg

Back