Hello there!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaeMaxwell

Reaction score
Just me introducing myself! I am a (very) beginner at soap making... I love making things, cooking, art, decorating, and finding new ways to make my hair and skin healthier... Then I found handmade soap and thought- These can all be combined?! So color me delighted, and thank you for being a wonderful forum to share my excitement with!

Just me introducing myself! I am a (very) beginner at soap making... I love making things, cooking, art, decorating, and finding new ways to make my hair and skin healthier... Then I found handmade soap and thought- These can all be combined?! So color me delighted, and thank you for being a wonderful forum to share my excitement with!

Rae, may I offer a word of advice? Finish any other craft project you have started BEFORE you start soaping. If you're anything like me once you start, it will consume you. I occasionally look at my glass painting stuff, but then the siren song of saponification calls to me, and I'm lost in soap again lol. Welcome to the forum, and the addiction!

Latest posts

Back