Hello, Soapy Friends!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inkbookandsoap

Reaction score
I'm Alexis, and I'm (obviously) new here :3 I've been intensely interested (dare I say, obsessed with) soaping for years. I made some MP bars back in the day, and loved it, but I really wanted to try CP. Unfortunately, I didn't have a good place for it, at the time, so I put it on the creative back burner.

Now I've been bitten by the bug again, and I'm studying and gathering ideas (and, dare I say, obsessing) while I work on setting up a good workspace - which is still a bit of a challenge.

When I'm not daydreaming about soap, I'm probably daydreaming about - or sometimes actually doing - something else creative. Like knitting or drawing or writing. Writing is my greatest passion. I'm currently working on a fantasy series and also setting up a blog.

Eventually, I'd like to be able to support myself financially through my various creative pursuits, so I can ditch the day job and have more time for the things that are truly important.

This seems like a wonderful, welcoming, and very friendly place, and I'm looking forward to hanging out here and getting to know some of you!

I hope you're all having a great day!

th.jpg

Welcome, indeed. :) I agree with becoming obsessed with soaping. I was interested in this craft for years before I had the chance to start. So glad that I did.

Latest posts

Back