Hello Soapmaking friends!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dotgiorgio

Giorgio Soap
Reaction score
I started making soap a few years ago. I made enough for my family and quit for a while. Now I’m back and into it more than ever. Yes, I dream soap. I’ve been making so much now it’s more than we can use but I decided that I enjoy making it so much, and during this covid shut down it’s a good hobby to keep me busy.
I bought and read the recommended book, ‘The Ultimate Guide to Cold Process Soap’. I’m so glad someone recommended this. It’s a life saver for me.
I have also learned so much from this forum and am glad to have somewhere to find answers to my questions that I cannot find anywhere else.
I also make greeting cards, I sew, and get into any crafty things that look like fun.
After working 30 years for the Postal Service, mostly in Human Resources, I retired in 2008 and started my fun time.

What made you pick your avatar/ username?! I picked my avatar (for now) because it is my best picture. It looks good because it doesn’t look like me.
My username is because I sell a little bit of soap and that is my selling name.
How did you find us? Searching around the web.

Thank you for so much information and support.

Welcome! Site newbie to newbie.

I didn't even pick this pic, it just showed up magically somehow through the intertubes. I must have added it to something at sometime and now it follows me around...that little boy is now 6 and pic is from a hike in Malibu.

Latest posts

Back