Hello soap lovers!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsTigress02

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm new here and figured I would introduce myself. I just started actually making cp soap last month. I have read about it for some time now as I had goats I was making into milking goats. So I began my first batches of goat milk soap! I have 4 batches of GM soap already done. Two are ready to try and I'm excited! The next two won't be ready for another few weeks. And today I made first ever Zany's no slime castile soap. I made two batches..... one with 100% OO and the other with the coconut oil and castor oil. I've been lurking around here about two weeks before joining, just trying to learn the forum. Thank you for having me!

Welcome.gif

And today I made first ever Zany's no slime castile soap. I made two batches..... one with 100% OO and the other with the coconut oil and castor oil.
WooHoo.gif

Good for You! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures! PHOTO GALLERY

Welcome and hello 🌸
So wonderful you have goats and can get fresh goat milk for your soap!
Some day…. a girl can dream….
Til then I’ll continue to use powder and dream of boing-y goats bouncing around and soap. 🌸

Welcome and hello 🌸
So wonderful you have goats and can get fresh goat milk for your soap!
Some day…. a girl can dream….
Til then I’ll continue to use powder and dream of boing-y goats bouncing around and soap. 🌸
Thank you!! I helped with my mom's goats later in her life and I do love them! These two are nothing like my mom's... hers were Nigerian dwarfs, my two are Boar.

Attachments

• received_648424896511496.jpeg
    received_648424896511496.jpeg
    830.5 KB · Views: 0
  • received_440401068065878.jpeg
    received_440401068065878.jpeg
    764.7 KB · Views: 0
Back