Hello! :o)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello there, your name looks familiar... are you over at the "other" forum under the same name?

Welcome Irena! :D I'm glad you found our forum! 8) I know you are a very experienced lady in the soap arts! I know you love chatting, too! Glad your here! Floks, we can count on Irena!

PS; 19 posts in 48 hours! That beats my record here! LOL You go girl! 8)

Paul.... :wink:

dragonfly princess said:
I miss Palm Springs, used to go there for spring break! What a blast. Welcome to the forum!!

Thanks!
You wouldn't want to be here now. It's been around 110 pretty much every day.

Irena

Irena, thats hot! No wonder you can RTCP out there! Just leave the oils/butters and lye solution out in the shade, then, make soap, the perfect temps for soapin!

Soapmaker Man said:
Irena, thats hot! No wonder you can RTCP out there! Just leave the oils/butters and lye solution out in the shade, then, make soap, the perfect temps for soapin!

That's what I did yesterday. :)
Melted oils outside, cooled off my lye, added the two and let gel on the back patio. Worked out great!

Irena

Its been about 100 or so here too Irena.. it gets up to about 120 sometimes.. feels like Im living in an oven sometimes..

Back