Hello! Newbie soapmaker from Belgium

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NadiaLW

Reaction score
Hello to all!
I am from Belgium, south. Just finishing my marketing bachelor's degree and searching for business ideas.
I am thinking of starting a local soap brand, with a subscription; maybe in the future.

That's why I am learning about soap making! I have loads of questions, of course, and hope to find all the help I need on this forum!

Happy to get to know all of you and to learn recipes and methods for my own soap!

Have a good day,

Nadia

Welcome!! [emoji16] I'm also in Belgium, if you have any location-specific questions (like where to get supplies etc.) Don't hesitate to ask [emoji6]

Welcome!! [emoji16] I'm also in Belgium, if you have any location-specific questions (like where to get supplies etc.) Don't hesitate to ask [emoji6]
That would be great!! I am in Hainaut, dead center of it. And it's hard to find anyone who sells oils around here :/ Or they don't have much to offer ^^ Thank you, btw :D

Welcome Nadia :).
Thank you :D

Welcome, NadiaLW.
Thanks a lot ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be great!! I am in Hainaut, dead center of it. And it's hard to find anyone who sells oils around here :/ Or they don't have much to offer ^^ Thank you, btw :D
Most of my oils are from the supermarket. Especially olive and coconut are easy to come by. We have an Asian supermarket close by which has very affordable castor, coconut, almond and rice bran oil[emoji6] I personally don't use lard but it's also available in supermarkets (in the butter section).

Latest posts

Back