hello! Newbie soap maker

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CupcakeKisses

Reaction score
Hi all! I am so happy I found this forum. I have been making M&P soaps and trying anyway I can to make them different by adding oils, exfoilants, etc. anything I can to make them better.

I lately have been researching, and reading/studying about CP soaps. I think I am ready to jump into it. and am so excited to do this. I hope that I can get alot of advice and help through this site! I love being able to be creative through soapmaking and I am excited to be soon making it from scratch!

Hope to get to know you all well!

Hi Cupcake, I'm new here too. Make MP soaps and just venturing into the CP also. I'm afraid, though, 'cause MP was my passion for over a year, even sell at local craft shows and stuff and a little store online (that no one ever buys from) but once I started making the CP.......I haven't made any MP since. But I need to, craft show comming up in 2weeks and I am SO not prepared. Today I was going to make 2-3 loaves of MP for the show, but I ended up trying SALT Soap, Olive Oil with Lavender, and Paul's Wal-Mart soap (Thanks Paul, I'll let you know how it turns out!). Never got to the MP. :(
So, there's always tomorrow....
Let us know when/what/how that first CP goes. Would love to hear about you're first experience.....

Chows
Sharon

Back