Hello - Newbie from Canada

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tricia.evans

Reaction score
Hi All!

I'm Trish. Nice to meet you all - looking forward to learning, and sharing with the community here.

Just started to experiement with soy candles (like..very new), and was curious and potentially interested in learning more about soap, or bath products.

I'll do my best to do my research before asking questions that have already been asked 1000 times in other threads, but thank you in advance for any advice, suggestions or info. :)

Hope you're all off to a great New Year. :)

T.

Welcome Trish :). The search engine is your best friend for answers to a lot of your questions.

Hi All!

I'm Trish. Nice to meet you all - looking forward to learning, and sharing with the community here.

Just started to experiement with soy candles (like..very new), and was curious and potentially interested in learning more about soap, or bath products.

I'll do my best to do my research before asking questions that have already been asked 1000 times in other threads, but thank you in advance for any advice, suggestions or info. :)

T.
Welcome.
:)

Hi All!

T.
Hi Trish! I’m new to the soap making community myself. I’m Carrie from Texas. Right now I’m experimenting with melt and pour soap bases and love it! I can’t wait to get this mastered then I’ll try cold process. Nice to meet you!

Hi All!

T.
Welcome. I'm from New Jersey in the USA

Back