Hello, new to the forum

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mecocina

Reaction score
I don't remember where I found this site, but I've been reading and enjoying the posts.

I'm Patty, divorced, 2 grown kids and 4 cats. Been living in south FL for 20+ years and moving either to north FL or NC.

I've been making lotions & soaps for 3 years now and love it. I started because I wanted to learn about ingredients in lotions. The more I read, the more I wanted to make my own, so I did. It grew from there because of the requests I was getting at work.

My newest hobby is canning. I figured if a hurricane came thru again and again, I wouldn't lose all my food in the fridge/freezer from power outages.
I love learning new things.

welcome01.gif

Irena

Welcome to The SMF! So gald you joined our growing group of soapmaking "family!" Enjoy yourself and have fun!

Paul.... :wink:

Hello soapers! I have been lurking for a few weeks now and it is time for me to be a member. I have been Mandp soaping for about 5 weeks now and I am anxious to begin CP soaping soon. I have learned so much for all of you...I seem to spend hours reading your posts each day. I am so excited to be at the beginning of this amazing hobby and I look forward to being a part of this forum as I move forward into CP soap making. thank you all for your help so far!

reallyrita said:
Hello soapers! I have been lurking for a few weeks now and it is time for me to be a member. I have been Mandp soaping for about 5 weeks now and I am anxious to begin CP soaping soon. I have learned so much for all of you...I seem to spend hours reading your posts each day. I am so excited to be at the beginning of this amazing hobby and I look forward to being a part of this forum as I move forward into CP soap making. thank you all for your help so far!

Welcome abord The SMF forum! We are a chatty, fun loving group of soapers and B&B guys! We love our craft and love helping new soapers into the amazing adventure we call making handcrafted soap. Glad to meet you. 8)

Paul.... :wink:

Latest posts

Back