Hello! New here.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeleetrue

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Leelee, and I'm from Lancaster County, PA. I've been researching soap for about 2 1/2 years, making for 1 1/2, and selling as a small business for just over one. I was becoming more active on talk-soap-forum.com, but they're temporarily down and I appreciate looking to more experienced soapmakers when I've got questions. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you.

Welcome, glad you could join us. A lot of the TSF use to be in here. I must admit I haven't posted in there for a while.

Hi, my name is Tami and I am from Washington State. I have been making soap for nearly 2 years now, and there is always something new to learn. I am looking forward to learning more and sharing my knowledge here. We live on a small farm with goats, chickens, horses and a large garden. Yes, I make goats milk soap, as well as other soaps.

Welcome to the forum.
I used to love the whisk, then it disappeared.
Its good being on a few different groups i think, though some might argue that all groups talk about the same stuff, it is still very uplifting to see everyones beautiful creations, and read others views on on soapy subjects.
There is always something new to learn, and plenty of how to info.

Back