Hello, My name's Erin!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busymammaof3

Reaction score
I started making soap approximately 6 months ago.

I am 26 years old. I have been married to a disabled, Army veteran. His name is Teddy Bear. I will never get over that. You should have seen all the responses to our wedding invites...asking if it was a joke. LOL
I am a mother to 3 little ones. David turns 7 in June. Ramona just turned 5, on February 5th. And Teddy Markus turns 4 in May!

I am a SAHM. And love every minute of it. I have worked outside the home before. And feel my place is currently, at home taking care of my family and our home.

I have a big passion for soap making. I make them from scratch. Something about creating something from scratch! It gives me a great sense of accomplishment. Not to mention I can control every aspect of the formula! Due to the intensive sensitivities that my mother and I have to most facial creams, etc...I have started to try my hand at daily moisturizers and lotions too. I love the almost instant gratification there. Hold me over while the soaps cure. LOL ;0)

I have been looking for a warm, welcoming pplace where I could ask as many questions as I need to, and feel welcome. I have had a few dissapointments. But I am happy to be here! If Paul enjoys it here, I am sure I will too!

Erin Marie
Wife to Teddy Bear
Mother to David, Ramona & Teddy Markus
Lover of "all things natural" & "soap/lotion making!"
www.myspace.com/busymammaof3
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheMcDowe ... yMeasures/

Hi Erin! I'm so glad you took me up on my invite!!! :D :D This is a wonderful forum, full of friendly, helpful folks! We love our second home here at The SMF and our extended "family." Erin bought a TOG Soap Mold and that is how we meet. I have sold many of our members TOG Molds and tools, Erin. Enjoy and we look forward to chatting with you!!! 8)

Paul :wink:

Welcome Erin
I too tried out some other sites before finding my way here. Yikes! Talk about drama! This is a great site and the folks here are very friendly.

Chay said:
Welcome Erin
I too tried out some other sites before finding my way here. Yikes! Talk about drama! This is a great site and the folks here are very friendly.

Other forums have drama? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know exactly what you mean! We don't like drama here, just fun informative soap chat. Perhaps that is why we are the fastest growing soap forum on the internet! IMHO!

Paul

Thanks!

Thanks, Guys for the warm welcome:!: Yeah, Paul invited me over here and I am so glad he did! I was at McDonalds this afternoon with my my mother and 3 kids. I was chatting away about the details of your soap mold, Paul! As much as I have mentioned it...my entire extended family is looking forward to seeing it! :lol:

Yeah, his mother is a riot for sure! I can only imagine how she was in her younger years! LOL That was the 70's afterall! LOL

I really wanted to name our youngest Teddy Bear the second....but Teddy was afraid he would be teased like he was growing up. So, we compromised and gave Lil' Teddy my father's nickname...Marcus...instead of Bear. :0)

Latest posts

Back