hello! Lurker here~

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judithyw

Reaction score
Hello everyone!! I finally joined SMF and decided to post a intro thread!

I’ve been soaping since the start of 2019, and loved it from the start. It’s science, art, craft, herbs, healthcare, skincare - everything I love all rolled into one!! I really got into it my accident, I randomly borrowed a soapmaking book from the library in 2018, put it off, then internet browsing brought me back to the watching soapmaking videos and recipes and had to try! And natural soap was super good for my skin since I had eczema and allergies since i was a child - so I was a convert from then on!

I’ve been lurking on SMF probably since the beginning of my soaping days, as I always have questions and google always shows results from SMF! Many of my questions have been answered that way, and I’m so so grateful! Thank you all you loyal supporters who have problem solved many many soapy questions and fails and reassured me too when I had my doubts on why the soap turned out weird.
Thank you! And I hope to learn a lot more from you guys!

Ps. I’m 33, currently in Malaysia (Borneo part), originally from Singapore. Super hot and humid weather.

Hello everyone!! I finally joined SMF and decided to post a intro thread!

I’ve been soaping since the start of 2019, and loved it from the start. It’s science, art, craft, herbs, healthcare, skincare - everything I love all rolled into one!! I really got into it my accident, I randomly borrowed a soapmaking book from the library in 2018, put it off, then internet browsing brought me back to the watching soapmaking videos and recipes and had to try! And natural soap was super good for my skin since I had eczema and allergies since i was a child - so I was a convert from then on!

I’ve been lurking on SMF probably since the beginning of my soaping days, as I always have questions and google always shows results from SMF! Many of my questions have been answered that way, and I’m so so grateful! Thank you all you loyal supporters who have problem solved many many soapy questions and fails and reassured me too when I had my doubts on why the soap turned out weird.
Thank you! And I hope to learn a lot more from you guys!

Ps. I’m 33, currently in Malaysia (Borneo part), originally from Singapore. Super hot and humid weather.
Hi Judithyw 👋

I'm a newbie too, already learnt so much from the fantastic knowledge and advice from SMF members, so glad I joined!

Happy soapmaking 😃

Ps, I'm in the UK.

Back