Hello! Introducing myself...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ezickaharris

Reaction score
Hello, I've always loved soap, but I'm not a chemist and do not have formal training of any kind. But I have a little website selling some soap products I love. I do make my soap, but I don't sell it because of the restrictions where I live. I have been coming across your forum posts a lot as I research recipes and specific aspects of making soap - you guys have all the answers, and you are kind to each other, so I'm very excited to be a part of this forum and learn from you! Maybe one day, I will be brave enough to sell the soap I make. But for now, I'm happy keeping my friends and family clean hahaha!

Hello, I've always loved soap, but I'm not a chemist and do not have formal training of any kind. But I have a little website selling some soap products I love. I do make my soap, but I don't sell it because of the restrictions where I live. I have been coming across your forum posts a lot as I research recipes and specific aspects of making soap - you guys have all the answers, and you are kind to each other, so I'm very excited to be a part of this forum and learn from you! Maybe one day, I will be brave enough to sell the soap I make. But for now, I'm happy keeping my friends and family clean hahaha!
Welcome! I think now more than ever given the pandemic that us soap makers are essential!

Back