Hello I'm a noob from Singapore!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guy! Glad to be here! I have been unusually passionate about soap- making so here I am! :p
Thank you for creating this great forum to learn and discuss soaps and also eventually make new friends!

Okay, now I want to know about Thunder Tea Rice! Is this or this an accurate description of it? I may give this a try very soon if I can find some of the ingredients. We have a large Asian Food Market where I might be able to find most of what I don't already have.

Welcome to SMF, itsfuntobeadonut.

Okay, now I want to know about Thunder Tea Rice! Is this or this an accurate description of it? I may give this a try very soon if I can find some of the ingredients. We have a large Asian Food Market where I might be able to find most of what I don't already have.

Welcome to SMF, itsfuntobeadonut.
I didn't study the recipes in detail, but I guess you could go with either. It looks exactly like the one shown in the square bowl in the blogspot link, with the brown rice usually sitting below. The basil green tea gives it a unique flavour, and no Singaporean dish is complete without a chili shrimp paste!

Also, you've not lived life if you've not tasted the Singaporean and the Malaysian laksas -- quite different from each other.

Latest posts

Back