Hello i am new

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nice to meet you. A little about me is I follow the alkaline lifestyle promoted my dr. Sebi. It is like being a vegan but healthier. Because we do not eat artificial sugar only agave or dates. Well anyways. I like to incorporate mostly ingredients from dr. Sebi’s list into my soap. Like seamoss. I sell seamoss. So I just tried to make my first batch well see what happens in 6 weeks??! Because I want to sell seamoss soap. Thank you

Attachments

• DDF89162-F995-4E6E-B3EE-B54BF0082F5D.jpeg
    DDF89162-F995-4E6E-B3EE-B54BF0082F5D.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 14
Greetings and welcome to the forum . Ive made seamoss soap a couple times and like them . let us know how you like yours once you have tried them .

Nice to meet you. A little about me is I follow the alkaline lifestyle promoted my dr. Sebi. It is like being a vegan but healthier. Because we do not eat artificial sugar only agave or dates. Well anyways. I like to incorporate mostly ingredients from dr. Sebi’s list into my soap. Like seamoss. I sell seamoss. So I just tried to make my first batch well see what happens in 6 weeks??! Because I want to sell seamoss soap. Thank you

Is this a low sugar lifestyle as well? I'm a fan of keto myself. I'd be wary of all that fructose sugar from the fruits, agave and date - so hard on the liver.
(I saw olives on your list - now you have me craving green olives!)

And welcome to the forum! I had to look up sea moss. Is there sea moss powder? When adding sea moss liquid, that changes the amount of water used in your recipe. And depending on the volume of actual sea moss, you run the risk of your soap growing molds or other things. I know people add carrots, pumpkin and stuff to their soap, but usually in small amounts. Like Susie said - the lye destroys so much goodness in botanicals; so if it's expensive, keep the sea moss for other uses.

Last edited:
Back