Hello from Yorkshire UK

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmeadow

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :wave: :wave:
Hope you all good and having a nice weekend! I'm new to making soap , just made the first swirl soap yesterday , unmolded today and turned out pretty!! I've put some pics up here with my jasmine&mint swirl soap, take a look please and say what you think.Im so excited to try new recipes, new techniques,looking forward to learn from the experienced soapers here and change ideas , share pics and advices with you all guys!
Greenmeadow

Hi there I am from South Wales, U.K. welcome and I am newbie too. I just make simple soap for our household.

Hi everyone! :wave: :wave:
Hope you all good and having a nice weekend! I'm new to making soap , just made the first swirl soap yesterday , unmolded today and turned out pretty!! I've put some pics up here with my jasmine&mint swirl soap, take a look please and say what you think.Im so excited to try new recipes, new techniques,looking forward to learn from the experienced soapers here and change ideas , share pics and advices with you all guys!
Greenmeadow

Hi Greenmeadow, I'm in Yorkshire too :wave:

Save

Hi Greenmeadow, I'm from Sussex in the UK too! Welcome to this forum and to the most amazing addiction :).

Back