Hello from Western NY

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drummergirl

Reaction score
Greetings and thank you for all of the wonderful info and help on these threads. I have been making soap for going on 2 yrs and enjoy it immensely. I appreciate all of the talents, advice, info, suggestions and knowledge on this site. I hope to be able to assist others as well in the future. Thanks again!

Hi drummergirl! Whereabouts in western NY are you? I grew up in Elba :)

Welcome to SMF

Hi All!
Tam3098 - I live in north-eastern part of Allegany Co - outside the town of Dalton. I am a transplant. I grew up in the Catskills.

Both qualify as the far north for a girl who grew up on LI! One of my sisters lives in Cooperstown and another has a house in Wyndam in the Catskills. Upstate is full of beautiful places.

Went to SUNY Geneseo with some LI’ers . We all “talked funny” according to the townies. Growing up, my dentist, Dr Pacer, was in Windham. I loved driving up the mountain for appointments. I was just home in East Durham for the Catskill Irish Arts Week of which my dad was a founder.

Back