Hello from Virginia

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueIce

Reaction score
I'm one of the new guys hoping to make some shaving soaps, bath soaps, and shampoo bars. At this time, I don't have any plans to sell. Mostly I want to learn the process(es) and hopefully be able to make something my family can use.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome! I lived in VA for a long time. And I'm going to try making my first shaving soap sometime this week - nervous but excited!

Welcome.gif

Howdy from Colorado, BlueIce!
There's a lot of good information in the Beginner's Forum to get you started. The "Learning to make soap online" has links to find tried and true recipes -- be sure to run all recipes through a calculator first. You will also get an idea of the stuff we talk about here. If you have problems, feel free to contact our Admin/Mods by clicking on their names or avatars: Angie, Irish Lass, Relle, lsg, Shunt 2011

HAPPY SOAPING!

Thanks for the warm welcome. There is definitely a lot to take in with soap making. It is more complex than I ever thought it would be. Something I know I've taken for granted for a while.

Latest posts

Back