Hello from Vancouver!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat Willis

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am so happy I found this forum! I have been soaping for just over a year and (like most people here) I am totally addicted! I also make all of my own bath and body products (toothpaste and sunscreen excluded). I am so excited to learn from you all!
I am an aromatherapist with a specialty in aromatherapy skincare. I live on a small farm near Vancouver, B.C. where I grow herbs that I use in my soaps/ skincare products. I also have numerous animals (pets not livestock) to keep me busy.

Hello everyone! I am so happy I found this forum! I have been soaping for just over a year and (like most people here) I am totally addicted! I also make all of my own bath and body products (toothpaste and sunscreen excluded). I am so excited to learn from you all!
I am an aromatherapist with a specialty in aromatherapy skincare. I live on a small farm near Vancouver, B.C. where I grow herbs that I use in my soaps/ skincare products. I also have numerous animals (pets not livestock) to keep me busy.
Hi and welcome from Kelowna!

Latest posts

Back