Hello, from The Winter Street Soap Co.!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricaKemp

Reaction score
Hiya! My name is Erica, and I'm quite new to soap making. Many months ago I discovered an intense love for homesteading. I've got my modular garden which so far feeds us strawberries, spinach, tomatoes, and carrots, all growing organically out of recycled sterilite containers. After I got my garden started I discovered I can make my own laundry detergent and stretch my bar soap farther by making liquid soap out of it! Wow, that was exciting! So I dove head first into the internet to see what else I can make. Now I have several weeks of studying and just a few small projects under my belt. I've made gallons and gallons of laundry detergent, a couple pints of whipped body butter, and a couple gallons of liquid hand soap (almond & tea tree). I am having so much fun! By now, I'm waiting for a proper kitchen scale and some palm oil to arrive in the mail before I make my first batch of CP soap.
I eventually want to be working from home, so I think "What better way to do so than by selling beautiful soaps?" It may sound silly now to have my business name picked out, but I've decided to call it The Winter Street Soap Company. It's accurate and Fight Club reminiscent :grin:
Anyway, I was so happy to find this forum. I have done quite a bit of browsing and Google has led me back here on many a search, so it seemed pretty natural to join. And now that I'm here I've got to say, I am so glad to have an entire community at my fingertips so willing to help and at least bounce ideas off of. I can't wait to meet you all! Thanks!
<3 - Erica Kemp

Back