Hello from the tiny island!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boostergold

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I finanlly managed to create an account here. I found few guides and recipes from the forum that were very helpful in my research so wanted to say thank you all! :)

I have been experimenting with soap making for about two years and skin care products a bit longer than that. Ventured into this after suffering from ezema for years and the only way for me to keep it under control was to make my own products, starting with pine tar soaps.

Eventually people started buying my products and I decided to do this as a side gig, have my own website (I build websites for a living so it wasnt that difficult). It's fun, I spend a lot of time researching and working with lot of ingredients that I have collected over the years. I love the fact that my neices and nephew enjoy making soaps with me, they look forward to it. Since I come from Sri Lanka I try to use local ingrediants. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself. See you all around.

Hope everyone's well and safe. Cheers. :) Sam

animated-welcome-image-0291.gifSam

Latest posts

Back