Hello from the Midwest

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitchwitch

Reaction score
Just in to say hello. I am glad I found this forum! I make melt and pour soap and often wish there was someone more experienced who could answer my questions. I plan to make good use of this place.

I make soap as a hobby right now. I'm always trying new things, but get a bit frustrated at the limitations of MP - and the limitations of my own knowledge/know-how. By day I'm a professional graphic designer working in health care. I also like to sew, read, take naps, grow herbs, avoid housework, hang out with my nephew and I am a horror movie fanatic. I'm married with one dog-kid named Maggie.

I have read through the rules and will probably spend some time going through existing threads before asking my own questions.

Nice to be here. :)

Hello. Welcome. Pull up a chair and stay awhile. There is sooooo much knowledge on this forum that it often boggles the mind! However, all of "The Mavens" are willing to share their knowledge and are pretty darned patient.

Last edited:
Welcome! I like to avoid housework, too. Best thing for that is to get busy making more soap!

Latest posts

Back