Hello from the Midwest

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

kitchwitch

Reaction score
Just in to say hello. I am glad I found this forum! I make melt and pour soap and often wish there was someone more experienced who could answer my questions. I plan to make good use of this place.

I make soap as a hobby right now. I'm always trying new things, but get a bit frustrated at the limitations of MP - and the limitations of my own knowledge/know-how. By day I'm a professional graphic designer working in health care. I also like to sew, read, take naps, grow herbs, avoid housework, hang out with my nephew and I am a horror movie fanatic. I'm married with one dog-kid named Maggie.

I have read through the rules and will probably spend some time going through existing threads before asking my own questions.

Nice to be here. :)

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum!

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hello and welcome from the St. Joseph area.:-D

commoncenz

Reaction score
Hello. Welcome. Pull up a chair and stay awhile. There is sooooo much knowledge on this forum that it often boggles the mind! However, all of "The Mavens" are willing to share their knowledge and are pretty darned patient.

Last edited:

traderbren

Reaction score
Welcome! I like to avoid housework, too. Best thing for that is to get busy making more soap!