Hello from the high desert of Nevada

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat&Oak

Reaction score
Hi guys! My name is Krystal and I have been making cp soap for 11 years. I recently took Kenna's Soap Maker to Money Maker course (Modern Soapmaking) which I highly recommend and am in the process of starting my business. It has taken 9 months thus far and I haven't even opened my shop yet, it's a long process!
I am a USAF Veteran, have been married 33 years and have two great kids and 3 cats.
I've been browsing for a long time but wanted to join and make it official since this is such a great community.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!
Cat&Oak
Welcome' Your Soap Class You Took Sounds Interesting' I Need That. Happy Soaping 🙌🏼💫🧼

Kenna has been in the soaping community for a long time. She has always been very generous with her knowledge so I was happy to take her class 😍

Glad to meet you Cat & Oak from Sparks I am going to be moving to Winnemucca. I just retired from selling after approx 11 yrs.
Oh very nice Winnemucca is great, been through there many times. Congratulations on many years of selling I bet it feels good to finally be able to just make soap for fun 😀

Welcome! The soap class sounds very interesting. Good luck with your business!
Thank you! It's A LOT LOL

Hi guys! My name is Krystal and I have been making cp soap for 11 years. I recently took Kenna's Soap Maker to Money Maker course (Modern Soapmaking) which I highly recommend and am in the process of starting my business. It has taken 9 months thus far and I haven't even opened my shop yet, it's a long process!
I am a USAF Veteran, have been married 33 years and have two great kids and 3 cats.
I've been browsing for a long time but wanted to join and make it official since this is such a great community.
Glad to know there's another Nevadan around. I wish you all the best with your business!

Welcome! I'm a Northern Nevadan as well. I think it's great that you're opening a shop and I hope it is a great success!

I recently took Kenna's Soap Maker to Money Maker course (Modern Soapmaking) which I highly recommend and am in the process of starting my business.
:thumbup: Good for you! I have the utmost admiration for Kenna as well!
Here's wishing you much success!
Welcome.gif

Back