Hello from the Duke City

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SusanK

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! First off thank you for all the priceless information in this forum!!!! I haven't been soaping for very long but like with everything else I drove right in making several batches a week to learn all I can. I reside in Albuquerque New Mexico with my husband and a load of animals. I work for my city animal shelter during the day and run an etsy shop on the side (going on my 6th year, Dog Central Designs). Soaping isn't cheap so I plan to sell soaps to fund my new found addiction. :nodding::lol: Regards, Susan

Attachments

• 20190724_194342_HDR~2 copy small.jpg
    20190724_194342_HDR~2 copy small.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 45
Hi Everyone! First off thank you for all the priceless information in this forum!!!! I haven't been soaping for very long but like with everything else I drove right in making several batches a week to learn all I can. I reside in Albuquerque New Mexico with my husband and a load of animals. I work for my city animal shelter during the day and run an etsy shop on the side (going on my 6th year, Dog Central Designs). Soaping isn't cheap so I plan to sell soaps to fund my new found addiction. :nodding::lol: Regards, Susan
Those are really pretty! How long have you been soaping for?

Welcome to the forum. A basket of your soap given away at a fund raising event for the animal shelter would look fantastic.

Latest posts

Back