Hello From Texas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spotts71

Reaction score
Hi ya'll. I live here in central texas and new to soap making. Have only poured one day (twice) with a friend. The first batch turned out great the second did not. Really enjoyed the process and can't wait to do it again.

Still collecting all the equipment. I don't have any molds yet and still trying to decide how to go. I like the idea of the square bars but like the novelty molds too. Not looking to invest a bunch of $$ on molds yet so open to ideas on cheep molds. I can borrow my friends anytime. (we are an hour apart so must plan ahead).

Also would like to find some places here in Texas that has supplies. Have had a hard time finding any.

Thanks

Hi spotts71..... Welcome, I am also from Texas....(Houston)..

spotts71 said:
Hi ya'll. I live here in central texas and new to soap making. Have only poured one day (twice) with a friend. The first batch turned out great the second did not. Really enjoyed the process and can't wait to do it again.

Still collecting all the equipment. I don't have any molds yet and still trying to decide how to go. I like the idea of the square bars but like the novelty molds too. Not looking to invest a bunch of $$ on molds yet so open to ideas on cheep molds. I can borrow my friends anytime. (we are an hour apart so must plan ahead).

Also would like to find some places here in Texas that has supplies. Have had a hard time finding any.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back