Hello from Texas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamielynn

Reaction score
I've been skulking around long enough and signed up for the forum today. I'm Pam and I'm currently living in Texas. I'm a New England girl, born and bred, but have to be in the South for a bit longer.

I've been experimenting with bath&body since 1991, off and on, and serious about it since about 2007. I have a small (SMALL) soap business that keeps me busy.

I look forward to getting to know you all much better :smile:

Welcome to the forum from a fellow New Englander who is still living in the New England area :)

Welcome to the forum from a fellow New Englander who is still living in the New England area :)

Lucky!! :) I hear it's still pretty cold up there - I so miss the chilly season.

Thanks for the welcome's everybody.

It was about 45 out today, so a little chilly, but not too bad. It has been a really great year for the maple syrup industry. It has been warming up during the day, but until the past week or so, it was reaching freezing every night.

I am from Connecticut but living in Texas! I love it here, just moved here about nine months ago. I just joined this forum yesterday but I do not have the experience that you do. Welcome and good luck!

I am from Connecticut but living in Texas! I love it here, just moved here about nine months ago. I just joined this forum yesterday but I do not have the experience that you do. Welcome and good luck!

It's good to know that somebody likes it :) I can't stand this heat. I top out around 72, which is pretty much the dead of winter down here.

I'm just south of DFW. Maybe we'll get to meet up someday.

Latest posts

Back