Hello from Tennessee

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliayc

Reaction score
Hey from Tennessee! I've been lingering around the site and have enjoyed it very much! I've just started making soap so if I ask something that is off the wall - forgive me for my ignorance! :lol:

Julia, if you attend the TN Soap Gathering, you have a chance to win this valued at $100.00! :D ..........................

DSCF2094-1.jpg

Any soap makers dream log into bar cutter! 8)

Paul

WELCOME!

Paul....if only I wasn't so far away.....I will be thinking about the soap cutter for a LONG time. Gotta save my pennies so i can get one!

Joanne

Hello and Welcome!! I know this is an introduction forum, but someone said something before about a Tenn. Thingy? Was wondering where in Tenn. and when it will be going on as well as any other information anyone is willing to share with me. As I only live about 3-1/2 to 4 hrs from Memphis. Thanks in advance for the information!

Welcome to the forum!

Dont feel like your ever asking off the wall questions! cant learn if you dont ask! and I think youll find that everyone here is happy to help! I know I wouldnt be as confident in the process if it wasnt for the countless questions ive asked everyone on the site!...Perpetual learning is the way to go! :)

Hi from Tn

hey all! many thanks for all of the nice welcome's. i'll have to check out the link you sent to me Paul. I only live about 4 hours from Gatlinburg :D

Hi,
I'm new to the forum and really excited about being here! There is so much information. I'm from Tennessee also and would like to know about the soap gathering in TN? Haven't heard anything about it. Where is it going to be held and is it open to anyone? My daughter and I are making soap together and have just started selling. I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions in the future!

Back