Hello from sunny Az!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SudsSanity

Reaction score
Hello Gang!
My name is Michelle, I live in Phoenix where the sun shines pretty much year round...
My obsession started about 3yrs ago when I made my first M&P soap. I had an addiction to a "certain" bath product line, and was spending way more than I should have, way more often than I should have... I knew that if I was to continue pampering myself (which I was), I better find another way to make this work. :idea:
GOOGLE to the rescue...! I spent the first 6 months ( yes, 6 months) researching, learning, reading, re-watching every video I could get my eyes on. (I'm not one to jump in without at least checking the temp of the water..) lol
So, here I sit today, 6 months ago, I tried my hand at my first CP soap, and the cycle started all over again... Except this time, it took me almost 3years of researching, reading, getting educated on lye, oils, SAP values, properties, etc...before I was brave enough to even try CP.
I've made several batches of CP, every one of them taught me something...
I've been stalking the forum for years, also.. But usually, if I had a question and came here, it had already been asked and answered by some awesome forum member.
I'm now posting for the first time, as I know I will continue to learn and grow from all of you here; and I want to say THANK YoU. You all help so many more than you ever actually see here on the forum.

Hi neighbor! I live in Buckeye (tartesso) so anywhere from 25 mins away to over an hour depending what part of the valley you are in (Phoenix is pretty big) Glad you joined! There are a few of us here from Az, some south, some north, and some central. Some day we should all have a soapy get together!

Welcome from Missouri. Our Son-in-law was stationed at Fort Huachuca for several years. I loved the Sierra Vista area.

Back