Hello from south Germany!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seifenmagie

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Jasmin & I'm a passionated soapmaker from Karlsruhe, Germany. I started my small soap making business "Seifenmagie" ("soapmagic"- roughly translated) in 2019, but I have been making soap for a few years now, starting back when I was still a student. I'm doing soap making workshops mainly, but this summer I also started to sell my handmade soap.
I love to create fairytale-themed soaps, because even now, at 33, I believe in unicorns & mermaids🦄🧜‍♀️ :D

I would love to get to know other soap makers from around the globe and I'm really interested to exchange some knowledge and advice about having a soap business (especially here in Europe, where things are sometimes a bit tricky). But I also just love to chat about soap!

When I'm not making soap, I love to travel, go on long walks in the forest & spend time with my partner, our cats and friends & family. I love to bake, but I think I'm better at making soap ;)

And now I'm really excited to meet all of you!
Have a lovely friday & stay healthy❤

Jasmin

Welcome, Seifenmagie/Jasmin. Lovely names, both.

I am another traveler, although the pandemic has curbed some of our travels. My favorite 4 years as a child was living in a forest, so I am another who loves communing with the forests and also have a cat. No dog, but Kitty Baby adopted me last winter and has been with me ever since.

And obviously, soap making is what brought me here, as well.

Latest posts

Back