Hello from South Florida

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemedic0822

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! My girlfriend and I decided we wanted to have a hobby that we could do together. Since we both love handmade/specialty soaps we thought we would give it a shot. Looking forward to making some amazing, chemical free soaps!

Welcome! How awesome that you want to soap together. 😍. All soaps contain chemicals, so I’m guessing you mean non-synthetics (except for the lye)? Whatever you make, we’d love to see pics in the Photo Gallery !

Hey Everyone! My girlfriend and I decided we wanted to have a hobby that we could do together. Since we both love handmade/specialty soaps we thought we would give it a shot. Looking forward to making some amazing, chemical free soaps!
I am new here to this forum...however it is the BEST THING EVER! So much information. Most days I feel guilty that I am taking more than I am giving but hopefully that will soon change as I learn more and can share more. Welcome.

Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back