Hello from South Australia

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the lovely welcome everyone. I’m sorry I haven’t been in earlier, crazy busy at present with work etc. I can’t wait to look around thoroughly and learn. I’ve already found the link to the Soaping 101 videos on YouTube has been amazing so I can only imagine the learning I am going to be doing. I just received my first bucket of sodium hydroxide, so I guess I’m in boots and all now hehe. Now to find some safe containers to make up batches of lye water so that I don’t have to play with the powder too often. I have small furry family members and worry about poisons where they are concerned. I’m sure you have all been through that stage when you first started ;).

Thank you again everyone, for the lovely welcome :). Xxx

Thank you for the lovely welcome everyone. I’m sorry I haven’t been in earlier, crazy busy at present with work etc. I can’t wait to look around thoroughly and learn. I’ve already found the link to the Soaping 101 videos on YouTube has been amazing so I can only imagine the learning I am going to be doing. I just received my first bucket of sodium hydroxide, so I guess I’m in boots and all now hehe. Now to find some safe containers to make up batches of lye water so that I don’t have to play with the powder too often. I have small furry family members and worry about poisons where they are concerned. I’m sure you have all been through that stage when you first started ;).

Thank you again everyone, for the lovely welcome :). Xxx
I use empty liquid laundry detergent bottles. They have a 2 or a 5 in a triangle on the bottom. Check them every so often for wear.

Latest posts

Back