Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Ellen!:)

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
SPONSOR
Reaction score
Welcome Ellen :), there are a few aussies here including me.

Ellen Prince

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the lovely welcome everyone. I’m sorry I haven’t been in earlier, crazy busy at present with work etc. I can’t wait to look around thoroughly and learn. I’ve already found the link to the Soaping 101 videos on YouTube has been amazing so I can only imagine the learning I am going to be doing. I just received my first bucket of sodium hydroxide, so I guess I’m in boots and all now hehe. Now to find some safe containers to make up batches of lye water so that I don’t have to play with the powder too often. I have small furry family members and worry about poisons where they are concerned. I’m sure you have all been through that stage when you first started ;).

Thank you again everyone, for the lovely welcome :). Xxx

penelopejane

Reaction score
Thank you for the lovely welcome everyone. I’m sorry I haven’t been in earlier, crazy busy at present with work etc. I can’t wait to look around thoroughly and learn. I’ve already found the link to the Soaping 101 videos on YouTube has been amazing so I can only imagine the learning I am going to be doing. I just received my first bucket of sodium hydroxide, so I guess I’m in boots and all now hehe. Now to find some safe containers to make up batches of lye water so that I don’t have to play with the powder too often. I have small furry family members and worry about poisons where they are concerned. I’m sure you have all been through that stage when you first started ;).

Thank you again everyone, for the lovely welcome :). Xxx
I use empty liquid laundry detergent bottles. They have a 2 or a 5 in a triangle on the bottom. Check them every so often for wear.