Hello from South America

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elena 64

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
My curiosity has moved me through the net and I learned some things related to soap and one thing led to another and I ended up realizing that I had become an addict in the art of soap.
In a year and a half I made two batches of simple M&P, three batches of CP without perfume and Songwind's famous HP shaving soap also without scent.
I watched a lot of videos on YouTube and read as much as I could (did I say I love to read?).
In my quest to understand the qualities of oils, I ended up bringing me to this wonderful forum.
I read Songwind's thread many times before trying my own soap and I can say it worked! Wow!
If I had known about this forum before trying MP and CP, I would have suffered less! But the results were satisfactory.
I don't make as much soap as I would like (very high costs) so I choose simplicity.
My next goal is to try Susie's lard soap.
Yes, I use calculators.
I am grateful to all who are willing to express their doubts, help, advise, guide, my thanks to everyone.
Forgive my English, it is not my native language.
Happy soap!
Happy soap!

Hello everyone!
My curiosity has moved me through the net and I learned some things related to soap and one thing led to another and I ended up realizing that I had become an addict in the art of soap.
In a year and a half I made two batches of simple M&P, three batches of CP without perfume and Songwind's famous HP shaving soap also without scent.
I watched a lot of videos on YouTube and read as much as I could (did I say I love to read?).
In my quest to understand the qualities of oils, I ended up bringing me to this wonderful forum.
I read Songwind's thread many times before trying my own soap and I can say it worked! Wow!
If I had known about this forum before trying MP and CP, I would have suffered less! But the results were satisfactory.
I don't make as much soap as I would like (very high costs) so I choose simplicity.
My next goal is to try Susie's lard soap.
Yes, I use calculators.
I am grateful to all who are willing to express their doubts, help, advise, guide, my thanks to everyone.
Forgive my English, it is not my native language.
Happy soap!
Happy soap!
Welcome...:)

[QUOTE = "IrishLass, post: 810433, membro: 515"] Bem-vindo ao fórum e à produção de sabão, BrSoaper!

IrishLass :)[/ QUOTE]
Thank you; I love your texts!

Latest posts

Back