Hello from South Africa

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yolandi

Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Yolandi and I just started a soap business from home, South Africa. I would love to extend it. I just love making all these beautiful products with my hands and love the feedback I get from customers after using the products.

I actually started Soap making from a young age as a hobby doing crafts, as an adult I went into corporate and just never found the same passion, I am so blessed to have the opportunity to actually follow my dream now.

Thanks so much for accepting me into this community and looking forward to many chats..

Hi All,

My name is Yolandi and I just started a soap business from home, South Africa. I would love to extend it. I just love making all these beautiful products with my hands and love the feedback I get from customers after using the products.

I actually started Soap making from a young age as a hobby doing crafts, as an adult I went into corporate and just never found the same passion, I am so blessed to have the opportunity to actually follow my dream now.

Thanks so much for accepting me into this community and looking forward to many chats..

I just joined today. I can't help but think of Die Antwoord when I see your name but as I live in New York State in the USA it's uncommon for me to be familiar with the musical act.

How have you started your business? Have you already been making soap?

I just joined today. I can't help but think of Die Antwoord when I see your name but as I live in New York State in the USA it's uncommon for me to be familiar with the musical act.

Welcome Rebel:), as you are new to the forum would you like to start your own thread and tell us a bit about yourself and how you got into soaping. If you have questions as above, it's best to start another thread, as this is the Intro forum.

AirBrush_20181023001546.jpg

Welcome to the site:)

Hi Rebel,

I actually get that a lot, I am surprised that you do know them being in the USA.

I have started by just making at home, marketing on Facebook, hopefully our website will be up and ready this week and we have some bigger plans in the future.

How about you??

Thank you everybody for the warm welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back