Hello from snowy Missouri!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karey Trevizo

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a lover of all kinds of crafts. I have a "business" where I sell mostly shirts and decrorative items. I bought my boys a bath bomb egg that was supposed to have a dinosaur toy in it at Walmart. When they used it, the "toy" was just this tiny little plastic thing like a puffy sticker without the adhesive. I told them I thought I could do better and now I'm hooked making bath bombs.

I don't think I'll sell them. I love making them and I have bath bombs out my ears right now but it seems like so much work and effort to sell them properly. They make great gifts, though!

I've gotten a lot of good information here already. I probably won't contribute but I'll enjoy reading. Thanks!

Hi Karen, I am new to this forum as well. So much to read. I made some bath bombs too. Lasted about 15 sec humm.. Well now it's gonna be soaps. I am collecting the ingredients. I have all the oils and essentials , one more thing I have to get is the NAOH at the Amish market . Welcome:goodbye1: to you.

Latest posts

Back