Hello from Singapore !

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summerflyy

Reaction score
Hello ! I am from Singapore and because of the strict regulations regarding lye/sodium hydroxide, I don't make CP soaps [at least not yet]. I currently only make Melt and Pour soaps, which I am still learning !

Soaping is so addictive and there are so many things that I can make ! I have been fascinated with soaps since I was young so I am really glad to be able to embark on the soaping journey. I am crossing my fingers that the regulations can be loosened a bit in the near future so I can finally make some CP soaps ! [if not.... I can always cross the causeway to make soaps in Malaysia and bring the products back]

It's great being here !

Hi! I just joined the forum tho' i've been lurking around some time. I am from singapore too! Yea, wish they could relax on the lye!

Welcome Summerfly

Have fun.

Thank you ! I am already enjoying myself !

Hi! I just joined the forum tho' i've been lurking around some time. I am from singapore too! Yea, wish they could relax on the lye!

Oh hello ! I just went into Malaysia today to make some cold process soap ! I would post up some photos later or something ! It's sitting in the soapmaking studio right now and the person in charge said that she would help me to cut it tomorrow since I won't have the time to go back in !

And then it's going to cure for 30 days. The wait is killing me!

Oh hello ! I just went into Malaysia today to make some cold process soap ! I would post up some photos later or something ! It's sitting in the soapmaking studio right now and the person in charge said that she would help me to cut it tomorrow since I won't have the time to go back in !

And then it's going to cure for 30 days. The wait is killing me!

Cool! I did my workshop there too! ;) Hope to see your soaps soon!

Latest posts

Back