Hello from Serbia

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksmartapple

Reaction score
Hello fellow soapers!
My name is Lena and I am a SAHM of two with a new hobby.
I made my first soap (MP - or so I thought... I actually bought some scentless white soap at the supermarket and melted it in the microwave to then add EO[emoji15] ) about twenty years ago. Now I'm starting again, but with a lot more knowledge and research (thank God for the Internet).

After a couple months of reading books, blogs, forums and watching YT videos I have made 4 CP Soaps so far. And what can I say? I'm hooked! My husband is already annoyed with my new hobby, I think that says it all [emoji1]

I'm looking forward to being part of this community!

Welcome to the madnesssss, being a part of this forum will not help with those soapy interestssss of yours:p

My husband just go with the flow, he knows I am overly creative and need an outlet for all my ideas. But at least this one he personally can benefit from, as supposed to my paintings or whatnot that is everywhere. Soap he can wash with, so I agree with the others, just make him some awesome goodies and he will soon be buying YOU soapsupplies, harr, harr...:mrgreen:

welcome

Hi pinksmartapple - Добродошли. "welcome" (google translate)

I'm new here too. Congratulations on re-starting your soaping adventures.

Susanna
---
from a favorite folk song of mine...Zbogom leto, jeseni i zimo...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back