Hello from Saskatchewan!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A&Z Soaps N Such

Reaction score
Hi my name is Amanda! I am fairly new to soap making. I started a year ago with m&p and eased into cp (after much much studying LOL) in Oct last year (18). Wasn’t going to do cp on account of the lye but all the artistic designs I wanted to do were more easily achieved via cp. So I dove in LOL love it!! Started hp cause I had a fragrance that didn’t play well in cp but worked better in hp. I even had a soap that I was doing cp but the temps must have been high for the piping cause it ended up going hp on me LOL I thought it was ricing till I remembered I didn’t put any scent in LOL It was very hot on the fingers getting it piped onto my soap LOL All in all I’m having a blast and loving every moment of this adventure!! The liquid soaps are proving a bit more of a challenge LOL but still fun non the less!! Looking forward to learning more and maybe sharing what I’ve done!!

Where are you from, Amanda? I grew up in Saskatoon, but live in Ontario now.
Welcome!

Welcome Amanda! My husband spends some time every fall in Saskatchewan hunting in the Fillmore area. No idea where that is in relation to where you are. Have fun with all the fun soap adventures.
Thank you!! It’s been awesome so far!! Even the ones that don’t turn out the way I had planned! Most of the time they were even better LOL Fillmore is about 4 hours nd 25 mins south of me. We have lots of great hunting and fishing up here too. We are right by Tobin Lake and on the Saskatchewan River.

Back