Hello from Santa Fe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elaine69

Reaction score
I"m new to this forum but wanted to say high to everyone. I'm going to do a lot of reading before asking any questions. I live in Santa Fe, NM and have been making soap since 2002.

Howdy from Colorado, Elaine! I know a soaper in Santa Fe who built her very own soaping studio behind her house. It was beautiful! I've been green with envy every since.
Welcome.gif

Who's the soaper? I may know them. I built my soaping studio outside my house so I"m wondering if we know each other.
Is your studio exterior adobe and the inside walls painted a pretty shade of purple/lavender? If so, I think we shared space on a forum many moons ago and we all got to watch you build it... Haven Scent (?) also comes to mind... does that ring a bell? I must admit, my memory is darn near useless these days. Argh.

Oh my that's me and my company name is Haven Scent Soaps....small world and your memory sounds perfect to me since I built it back in 2011. :bunny:

Elaine, it is you! I'm SO happy to reconnect after all these years!Wave.gif

Do you remember the name of that forum? For the life of me, I can't seem to dredge it up. I remember Haven Scent because you posted your artwork for soap boxes and other products. That really impressed me. So, how's it going? How's business?

And you must post pics of your studio so others can drool. They love pics here.

It is so much fun to reconnect. I'm thinking it was something like Soap Dreams? My mind is a little muddled lately. :???: Thank you for those compliments and I will post some of them. I love pics also. Business is good. How about you? Working on my list of soaps I need to make for inventory so I'm not caught short.

I'm happy to hear you're still at it and business is good!!! I don't sell. Can't take the heat (markets) and I'm only semi-literate on the iMac so I don't have a Web page. Plus, I knew when I started that I didn't want to spoil the fun by going into business. Been there, done that! LOL I do have a wholesale customer, tho, that I make soaps, lotions, balms and other stuff for on a regularly basis, but I'm seriously thinking of "retiring" LOL -- I promised myself that if it wasn't fun any more and it was more like W-O-R-K, I would quit. I'm there. This past holiday season was a bear. :crazy:

Latest posts

Back