Hello from San Diego!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthSuds

Reaction score
Hello fellow Soapers! So I’m not sure how I got into this whole soap making stuff, (actually I do know how and who to blame for it) but it’s a lot of fun. It started with my buddy converting me to wet shaving using double edge safety razors. As I looked into the wet shaving products there were so many soap options! As I used them I started becoming obsessed with them. Then my friend sent me some sample artisan soaps he made. As I used them for the first time I thought to myself, this stuff smells and feels really nice! Fragrant soaps have always drawn the attention of the females but surprisingly, a lot of men enjoy this stuff too. And i can see, smell, and feel why!

After about 100 YouTube videos and a few batches in, I’m pretty hooked! I’m starting with making soap bars using CP and Melt and Pour right now but eventually I’d like to make some shaving soaps as well.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone and learning more about this soap stuff :)

Oh, and as for my profile name, i have a 4 and 7 year old so there you go...

DarthSuds!

Love it :D

There's an amazing (huge) shave soap thread on this forum (along with a whole bunch of other shaving soap threads) & there's some expert makers (that you might see around the net) who post advice and join in discussions here as well, so you are in the right spot :)

Wave.gif
Howdy from Colorado!

Welcome! The shaving thread SaltedFig mentioned walked me through making my first shave soap. Its an awesome thread with lots of info!

Back