Hello from rural PA!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I’m originally from the Bronx. Bought a house in PA a few years ago as the cost of living in NYC is outrageous. I started soaping a couple of months ago as a way to deal with the grief I am going through. I have been reading the threads since I began. Just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know how much I appreciate all of the knowledge.

Hi everyone. I’m originally from the Bronx. Bought a house in PA a few years ago as the cost of living in NYC is outrageous. I started soaping a couple of months ago as a way to deal with the grief I am going through. I have been reading the threads since I began. Just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know how much I appreciate all of the knowledge.

Welcome from another PA person! I live in Reading, which is about halfway between Harrisville and Philly!

I am from Long Island and have a vacation home in PA that we are hoping to retire to eventually. Soaping is such great therapy, so much to learn about. Many recipes and methods to try, oils, additives, fragrances to learn about. Welcome 🤗

Latest posts

Back